Different Types of Digital Marketing Clients
As a digital marketing expert, I have come across varied types of client and also seen the different levels of their knowledge on digital/online marketing . It feels that I should start sharing my understanding on different clients and how can I help them be a better client.
In this post let me share the different client types
Different Client Types
Species Name – HKN(Half Knowledge and No Money)
Found In – Startup Kingdom
How Big Agencies Talk with Them
HKC – Can you help me build my brand?
BA(very polite) – Can you help us with your pocket size?
HKC – I feel my idea is unique, it will not require much efforts?
BA(a bit polite) – Can you help us with your pocket size?
HKC – I myself did some social and sem and it did wonders
BA(a little loud) – Can you help us with your pocket size SIR?
HKC – What is the minimum budget you deal with?
BA(Very Polite) – Sorry Sir..We are not engaging in any new projects. We would love to be in touch with you.
For all my startup clients i have some genuine advice in this post around seo
- Seek SEO as a strategy, not a tactic
- Plan to start SEO in the concept phase, not after the site is built
- Concentrate on building accessibility first & foremost
- SEO is not a one time event
- Analytics is the most essential part
- Clever tricks aren’t that clever (or new)
- Don’t let search dominate your traffic sources
Read the detailed post around SEO FOR STARTUPS